Dime Will Tell may be compensated if you click on a link on this page.
Right now, in the month of May 2021, our Voyager referral code will give you a free $25 on the Voyager crypto currency platform.
Voyager is a public company, and allows you to buy and sell crypto currencies from Bitcoin, Ethereum, and 50+ more crypto coins with zero fees all on their easy to use app.
How to Sign Up for Voyager and get your $25 Referral Bonus
Just follow the simple steps below to get your $25 sign up bonus:
- Click here to go to the Voyager website
- Enter your phone number to get a link to download their app. Use the referral code: B1C6E0
- Enter your email, password, etc. You will need to verify your email / phone number
- Enter your information like usual
- Once you are signed up, you will need to deposit at least $100 to get your $25 referral bonus. Don’t worry though, there are no fees whatsoever to deposit money (or buy crypto) on their app.
- And that is it, once you do these simple steps you will receive your free bonus and be able to do as you wish with it.
3 reasons to buy crypto with Voyager
Voyager is one of the main places I buy crypto now because of these main reasons.
1. Commission free
Unlike other crypto marketplaces (we won’t name names), Voyager charges $0 for every transaction, buying or selling. That’s right, $0! This is unheard of. In fact, it’s very typical to have very high fees on platforms to buy and sell cryptocurrency – so Voyager is a real game changer.
2. They are a public company
It would be suspicious if they charged no fees and were some small, unheard of brand. However, with Voyager this is not the case at all. In fact, they are a publicly registered company. Now, that doesn’t mean bad things can’t happen – but it does mean that they are publicly scrutinized because to become a public company, you at least need to show you are legit and not a scam.
3. Earn up to 9.5%* interest APR
Depending on what coins you buy and how you setup your account, with Voyager they say you can earn up to 9.5% interest APR on your money. That’s pretty significant.
Disclaimer: This info was found directly from their website, and can certainly change at any time. Always do your research before putting your money anywhere, but just know that I personally use the platform and LOVE it.